Aadhaar Card Appointment Online Booking – Get Your Appointment for Aadhar Registration. This article will guide you to get Online Appointment for your Aadhar Card Enrollment. through the URL i.e. uidai.gov.in or appointments.uidai.gov.in online.
Sometimes it is found that we went to Apply for Aadhar Card to Center for our Aadhar Enrollment, but due to a lot of people crowd, we come back to home. It is found that people wait for 3-4 hours in aadhar centre, and at last when their turn comes, the center time id over. In this situation they come back to home without registering their selves.
The government has provided the facility for such people, who can’t wait at Aadhar Center. This facility allows you to quickly registered at aadhar center. Using this you can go to the aadhar center on the given time, and the operator will attend you on the specific time. This way you will no need to wait for your turn for hours.
How to Get Appointment for Aadhar Card Enrollment-
To use this feature you will have to visit the UIAI website. at – appointments.uidai.gov.in. When you will open the website, you will see there various text boxes, in which you will have to fill the desired details. Follow the steps below to fill up the form-
- In first box, select M./ Ms./ Mrs. and enter your full name.
- In the second box Enter your email ID.
- In next box enter your Mobile number.
- In forth box, select the number of you family members, who want to go to aadhar centre for enrolment.
- Under the title “Select Enrolment Centre”, you will have to choose your State, District/City, Enrolment Centre and Locality/Area. In this area, you will se a link named “Check Availablity”, this will show you the No of available enrolment slots. You can choose it in next boxes.
- Under the title “Select Date and Time for Appointment” enter your desired time and date for appointment.
- Submit the form.
By submitting the form, your form will be accepted and you can go for enrolment on fixed date and time. Don’t foget to take the printout of the page in which your appointment has been fixed.
Appointment for E-Aadhar Enrollment is online process, which can be used to make your appointments without going to aadhar centre. In case you have taken any appointment and you can not reach to the centre on that time. You can also cancel or e-schedule your appointment through the UIDAI website. The process is given as below-
- Visit the Aadhar UIDAI appointment page from where you have fixed your time to reach.
- Click the link available on the top as “Re-Schedule/Cancel Appointment”.
- A new page will be appeared.
- On this page you will see two text boxes i.e. Token Number and Mobile Number.
- Enter your token no. which you have got on the time of online appointment, and you mobile number. It is to be noted that you must enter the same mobile number, which you have entered previously.
- Click on Re-Schedule or Cancel Appointment as per your convenience.
This way you can book a new date/ time for appointment, or can cancel the previously fixed appointment with aadhar enrolment centre.
States where Online Appointment Facility is Currently Available-
After you are successfully enrolled in Aadhar Center for your Aadhar Card, your Aadhar Card will b Delivered to you through India Post. You can also Track the Aadhar Card Delivery Status through online mode.