Aadhar Card Download | E-Aadhar Letter
Aadhar Card Download – If you are looking for the easy way to Download Your Aadhar Card from UIDAI website, you are on right place. We’ll here describe the easiest way to Download Aadhar Card. Downloading Aadhar though online mode, you will get Aadhar Card with your E-Aadhar Letter. It will be proceed by your Enrollment ID; though http://eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in web portal.
However after the Enrollment in Aadhar Centre, your Aadhar Card will reach to your Home with in the next 60-90 days. The Aadhar Card is being sent by the UIDAI though ordinary post, so it is noted a only a few aadhar cards reach to right address, others lost in the way.
Keeping this in mind, UIDAI (Unique Identification Authority of India) Government of India has provided a website (Web Portal) for downloading the aadhar card. In case your Aadhar Card is not reached to your address with in 90 days, you can Download your Aadhar Card through online mode.
Aadhar Card Download Steps-
However, there is no any rule that you can Download Aadhar Card Online only if you have not received the card with in 90 days. The Online Aadhar Download facility is always available for everyone. A user can download his/ her aadhar card many times as he/ she wants. It is to be noted that Aadhar will be available to Download only if it it generated by UIDAI.
How to Download Aadhar Card-
Before proceeding for Aadhar Card Download, make sure you are having your Aadhar Enrollment Slip or Enrollment No., Date, Time and Mobile Number. Below are the steps given to Aadhar Card Download Online–
- Go though the UIDAI website at http://eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/
- Choose the option as “- I have Enrollment ID” given on the top bar.
- Enter your Enrollment ID, Date and Time in the text boxes of first row.
- In the second row, Type your full name which you have registered in Aadhar Center.
- Pin Code of your area is required in third row.
- On the next to pin code, you will see an Text Image as security code, you will have to enter this code in the fourth box.
- In the Mobile No. box, type your mobile number already registered with UIDAI. The number should be entered without zero (0) or country code i.e. +91 etc.
- When you have finished the Step 1 shown in the image, you will have to click on the “Get One Time Password” button.
- After clicking on the button, you will receive OTP Code on your mobile as text message. Enter this code in the box in OTP Code Text Box.
- Now Click on “Validate & Download” button bottom of the form.
- This will Download Your Aadhar Card from UIDAI servers.
After you get Downloaded Your Aadhar Card in PDF file, you can Open this Aadhar Card Document by entering the password as your Area PIN Code.
If the Enrollment ID is not available with you, You can also Download Your Aadhar Card by entering your Aadhar Number instead of Enrollment ID.