Check Aadhar Card Status at resident.uidai.net.in Online– If you want to you Check Aadhar Cars Status you are on right site. You will know here How to Check Aadhar Card Status, Track Aadhar Card Status, Your E- Aadhar Status and to Track Aadhar Card Status.The links will go directly to aadhaar.uidai.gov.in and resident.uidai.net.in.
People wanting to check their Aadhar Card Status may go through the UIADI website, though Phone Call or SMS to track the Aadhar Card Status or at eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in or resident.uidai.net.in.
You can Check your Aadhar Card Status both through the internet and using the phone or SMS. For checking your Aadhar Status through UIDAI’s site, you need Aadhar Enrollment Number and Date Time of your Aadhar Enrollment. This number is given to you in a slip on the time of your registration for Aadhar Card in Aadhar Centre.
» Steps to Check Aadhar Card Status Online-
- Simply go through the website of UIDAI. Click Here to Check Status
- You will see Enrollment ID box on this page, Enter your ID in this box.
- In the next text box, enter the Date & Time of enrollment; the same is printed on your enrollment slip. This number is the random unique number generated by the UIDAI systems.
- In the 3rd box Enter the captcha image showing above the box.
- Now, click on “Check Status” button to see your status on the same page.
This way your Aadhar Status will be shown on screen. The message will show your complete details of Aadhar Card Status whether is is under processing or has been dispatched to your Home Address.
Go to Aadhar Website to Check Aadhar Status Here