You can Check Your Aadhar Card Status at the official website of UIDAi i.e. resident.uidai.net.in. When you visit the official page, you will have to enter some necessary details on given page. The steps to Check Aadhar Card Status are given below-
Aadhar Card Status at UIDAI’s Website-
Check Aadhar Card Status at resident.uidai.net.in Online- First of all we thank you for visiting our website. The link will go directly to aadhaar.uidai.gov.in and resident.uidai.net.in.
How to Aadhar Card Status?
People wanting to check their Aadhar Card Status may go through the UIADI website, though Phone Call or SMS to track the your Aadhar Status or at eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in or resident.uidai.net.in.
You can Check your Status of Aadhar Card both through the internet and using the phone or SMS. For checking your Aadhar Status through UIDAI’s site, you need Aadhar Enrollment Number and Date Time of your Aadhar Enrollment. This number is given to you in a slip on the time of your registration for Aadhar Card in Aadhar Centre.
» How to Check Aadhar Card Status Online-
- Simply go through the website of UIDAI. Click Here to Check Status
- You will see Enrollment ID box on this page, Enter your ID in this box.
- In the next text box, enter the Date & Time of enrollment; the same is printed on your enrollment slip. This number is the random unique number generated by the UIDAI systems.
- In the 3rd box Enter the captcha image showing above the box.
- Now, click on “Check Status” button to see your status on the same page.
This way your Status of Aadhar Card will be shown on screen. The message will show your complete details of Aadhar Status whether is is under processing or has been dispatched to your Home Address.