You can Check Your Aadhar Card Status at the official website of UIDAi i.e. resident.uidai.net.in. When you visit the official page, you will have to enter some necessary details on given page. The steps to Check Aadhar Card Status are given below-
Aadhar Card Status at UIDAI’s Website-
Checking Aadhar Card Status Online- The government of India has launched online portal for checking the Status of Aadhar Card Online. Through the same website you can know the status of your Aadhar by following simple steps. On this page we’ll be describing the steps to check aadhar status.
How to Check Aadhar Card Status?
People wanting to check their Aadhar Card Status may go through the UIADI website, though Phone Call or SMS to track the your Aadhar Status or at eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in or resident.uidai.net.in.
You can Check your Status of Aadhar Card both through the internet and using the phone or SMS. For checking your Aadhar Status through UIDAI’s site, you need Aadhar Enrollment Number and Date Time of your Aadhar Enrollment.
This number is given to you in a slip on the time of your registration for Aadhar Card in Aadhar Centre.
The Aadhar Status can be checked both through Entering your Enrollment Number and by entering UID Number in case of lost or correction in aadhar card.
» Steps to Check Aadhar Card Status –
- First, simply go through the website of UIDAI or go through the URL- https://resident.uidai.gov.in/check-aadhaar-status
- You will see Enrollment ID box on this page, Enter your ID in this box.
- In the next text box, enter the Date & Time of enrollment; the same is printed on your enrollment slip. This number is the random unique number generated by the UIDAI systems.
- In the 3rd box Enter the captcha image showing above the box.
- Now, click on “Check Status” button to see your status on the same page.
This way your Status of Aadhar Card will be shown on screen. The message will show your complete details of Aadhar Status whether is is under processing or has been dispatched to your Home Address.